Stay tuned for details about upcoming events this year!
- The Re-Enrollment window for 2018-2019 school year is now open! Avoid the last minute scramble, reserve your child’s seat for next year now and receive a $10.00 game card per child for Dave and Buster’s. Use the online School-mint enrollment program on your phone/tablet/computer or stop in the school office to use a school computer. Simply click on the Start Application link on the home page. Please call the office with any questions 216-367-9392.
- We had many students participate this year in the Holiday Shop December 11-15th, which provides students with the opportunity to buy something special for family and loved ones. The shop also works as a small fundraiser for school needs. This year we raised just $369.00 which will be used to support student and parent events this spring. Thank you for supporting school programming!
- Book Fair the last week of November was well attended by students and staff! Many students and staff were able to purchase books and materials to enjoy and support their love of learning. The Book Fair raised $1960.00 which will be used for purchasing more books and materials for our school library and classrooms. Book Fair returns in March too! Thank you for providing your children with the opportunity to sit down with a good book!
- Moments with Mom on October 13 was a tremendous event! One hundred and forty-eight students had their mom visit the classroom and participate in a class activity. The children were so excited to have mom see the exciting things happening in their classroom. Many moms had grand smiles and enjoyed doing the work with their children. Thank you for being your child’s advocate and coming to school!
- Fathers / male relatives walk your child to school day on September 20th was well attended with over 40 Fathers and/or male relatives in grades Kindergarten through 6th bringing their children to school. Thank you for demonstrating your commitment to your child’s(ren’s) education by joining in and coming to school today!
- Grandparents Day on September 13th was a huge success! Over 50 Grandparents of students in grades Kindergarten through 5th came to school and participated in classroom activities. Thank you for actively supporting the students of CAE!
- Re-Enrollment – Now
- Decimals with Dad – January 19
- Black History Events – February
- Read Across America day – March 2
- Book Fair – March
- Assessment Palazzo – April
- College and Career day – May